Translate

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Task #1 Crazy Quilt Class with Kathy!

Crazy Quilt Class with Kathy ~

I am so excited !   As I finished up all the stitchery for the wedding, I was just in time to read a blog-post from Kathy that she was hosting a crazy quilt class on-line!  With registration ending soon (a few days) I had work to do ~ as Kathy was going to accept me into the class! YIPEEEE!

So I set about getting my internet registration stuff done, my blog name up on the class site, and then began gathering my crazy quilt supplies to see what I may have and see what I still would need to order.   By Sunday night I began my class notebook having printed off my instructions.  Next was to wrap my square hoop with twill tape, and put together my pvc square frame.

I have now completed Task # 1, sent in a photo of my supplies, received my next assignment over the internet, and tomorrow will set about creating my foundation block.  


Task #1 My supplies
Here is a link to read more about the class ~
http://www.shawkl.com/2014/07/crazy-quilt-embellishment-classes-are.html

Godspeed ~  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment