Translate

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine Feathers

"Valentine Feathers" is a 24" x 24" Trapunto Wall Quilt I free motion quilted on my domestic machine.
I adapted this pattern and used techniques I learned from Sharon Schamber on her "Trapunto" You Tube;
I also applied techniques I learned from Cindy Needham called "Sunshine and Shadow" stippling.


The fabric and batting is cotton, the trapunto work is a polyester batt, and the thread work is rayon.

Cindy Needham is going to be one of the FMQ experts on the 2012 FMQChallenge later this year. 
This challenge is free to all who participate, and if you would like to join the 2,000 that have already signed up to participate for the year, you can find the link on the left side of my blog.  
Happy stitchin!

No comments:

Post a Comment