Translate

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I did on springtime vacation #3

What I did on Spring vacation was a little bit of Trapunto work for a valance.  My fabric choice is an oriental themed fabric, batting is cotton, and the trapunto work areas I have added polyester Batting.  This valance is a little more than 8 feet long!

I also am working on a small wall hanging from the same fabric line for hanging in the same room.

Looking forward to the quilt alongs, but so glad to be getting some UFO's done!

Update on Momma Robin....
Her little babies have begun to hatch in her nest in the silk flower and grapevine wreath... snuck this photo while momma was off on a worm hunt :)
Godspeed,
mary

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Trapunto work!

    Good bird-watchin' too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mother nested in your wreath? How sweet...

    ReplyDelete