Translate

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Quilt Along # 43 Cat Hairball Filler

LOL ~ Leah, you are too funny....  we get to "Cough up a cat hairball FMQ pattern!"    This pattern reminds me of many a day the kittens would get in to my yarn.
 
This is a great little pattern that did work up so fast and filled in nicely around other Quilt Along patterns.   I tried drawing my circles in both directions depending on which direction I was going next and I also tried different size circles, finding the smaller ones took long to fill the same area, however they would make a great pattern to work around some trapunto work, as they packed in so easily and nicely worked around other shapes.

Thank you Leah!  We have almost completed a whole year together in the quilt along.  I am grateful for your teaching!

Merry Christmas to you
Godspeed,
mary

1 comment:

  1. The more I see it, the more I like it! Great job! I think it would look neat on a big scale....but there is only one way to find that out;)

    ReplyDelete