Translate

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Quilt Along # 45 Thank you Leah ~ recap ~ hearts

 
 
Dear Leah ~ How do I say thank you.... hmmmm .... I have loved visiting with you and the other quilters every week in the quilt along!  I have learned so many things, like how to use a "BLOG" for starters, and if you want to see my projects I made with the stitches you can scroll on through the postings.  I have loved being able to connect with other people all over the world who LOVE quilting like I do!  Thank you all for sharing your tips, successes and failures, and words of encouragement.  They have meant a lot.  Above you see Quilt Along # 1, remember wiggles... well this is my first of all 45 samples and reviews for my ring as I tested out threads and battings and colors !
 
 
 
And Leah ~  You can see my sampler book above of all the stitches you taught us, on this one ring!  Once Thanksgiving happened, we got so busy I did not even have time to set up small samples, just did one long strip of stitches!  I bet you recognize a few!
 
 
Leah, here you see my feeble attempt at hearts overlapping, well, my brain just couldn't go there, but I had a few good laughs as I made attempts at it!  Good to know what you don't like, and confirms what patterns you do like!
 
Please pass my thanks on to your family men, for assisting you with you tubes/videos, and even being a part of the quilt along videos!  You are a very kind and generous family!
 
May Gods blessings be yours in the New Year!
See you in 2013
Godspeed,
mary  

No comments:

Post a Comment